Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Tribute to My Aunt Delfreda

Veva Delfreda Bateman
(December 17, 1919 - May 24, 2009)

Veva Delfreda Smith

Veva Delfreda (Smith) and Clyde Fred Bateman

Back, l to r: John Franklin and Cecil Eugene
Front, l to r: Shirley, Maxine, Delfreda and Carolyn

The Girls: Delfreda, Maxine, Shirley & Carolyn

Delfreda, Carolyn, Maxine and Shirley

Delfreda and Carolyn

Chuck, Calvin and Delfreda Bateman and Veva and Paul Young


L to r: Carolyn, Eugene, Delfreda, John and Maxine



2 comments:

  1. Kate, this is a beautiful tribute. I'm sorry to see that your aunt passed away Sunday. It looks like she had a long life and I know she was dearly loved. I really enjoyed the photos and this precious tribute to her. I've been thinking about you and Jon a lot. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate this is awesome,Aunt Delfreda would be honored by your tribute and I am sure she is smiling from heaven! What a gift you have in your genealogy, thank you for sharing our family history and photos.
    Love you, Gayla

    ReplyDelete